Exercise: For your body, mind and mood
"Exercise not only changes your body, it changes your mind, your attitude and your mood."
We've put together five of the best free workouts for lockdown:
1. Tone it up: Meet Karena and Katrina (pictured above) and a community of women, inspiring and supporting one another. They offer lots of different workouts through their youtube channel, app and instagram
2. Nike Training Club: Download the app . It has a wide variety of home workouts to choose from and you can filter on whether or not you have access to a gym or equipment, so you can easily find bodyweight exercises.
3. Blogilates: Cassey Ho, is the fitness guru behind the popular Blogilates a pilates-style toning classes. Check out her workout youtube channel. Her website also offers printable fitness planners and tools for you to form healthy habits.
4. Yoga with Adriene: Adriene provides high quality practices on yoga and mindfulness to inspire people of all ages, shapes and sizes. Her hugely popular Youtube channel has over 6.9 million followers and caters for beginners to experts.
5. Get out and about: Sick of the same walk to get some fresh air? Mix it up with the Ramblers website and find a new route, check out their walk designer here. Choose your difficulty, suitability, distance and much more.