With all this time on your hands, you might be interested in learning some new skills. We've put together our top 5 free resources for you to make the most of lockdown learning.
1. Modern Leadership by Udemy: This is a course specifically created to tackle what it takes to be a leader in a rapidly changing world. Today, being a leader is no longer about your job title or your years of experience. Today’s top modern leaders have learned to inspire others to create, be more competitive and to innovate -- with or without the job title. Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur, looking to step up to the next level in your career or just starting your leadership journey, this course will get you there. You'll learn
Modern leadership approaches and how to apply them to your own leadership journey.
To effectively lead others by understanding the purpose for you and those around you.
Perhaps most importantly, you’ll learn how to kickstart your leadership journey, while creating the balance between career and the other important aspects of your life
2. Develop Your Emotional Intelligence: Learn how your emotions influence how you perform, build relationships and make decisions with this free online courseStrong emotional intelligence skills allow us to understand and interact with our feelings in a way that allows us to build good quality relationships and make decisions effectively. EI affects every aspect of your life, this course is ideal for anyone interested in leading a happier and better balanced life. Click here
3. Learn a new language: Spanish, Italian, French, German? Lessons include written and audio features. Learn a new language so when you can travel, you'll be ready! Click here
4. Visit a World Class Museum Online: While it’s hard to beat the experience of seeing a seminal piece of fine art or important historical artifact with your own two eyes, you could easily spend a lifetime traveling the world in search of all of them. Fortunately, the digital age has made it possible—easy, even—to visit some of the world’s most famous museums from the comfort of your own home. Click here
5. Learn to sing: Try out singing with this 7 day free trial to Yousician. Enjoy over 1,500 popular songs, lessons, and exercises across dozens of music genres and get instant feedback with their unique technology. Click here