This cleanser is the perfect partner to clean and freshen up your skin at the end of a long hard day. The soft cream will wash away dirt and pollutants without taking all your oils — so your skin won’t feel stripped or lose its natural hydration. Instead, your skin will be left feeling clean and soft.
The creamy, nourishing texture feels like a little luxury at the end of your day, especially when paired with a warm cleansing cloth. It’s like a mini at-home facial.
- Gives a super gentle cleanse that removes dirt and light makeup but leaves skin hydrated.
- It starts as a rich cream, then add some water to melt it into a soft milk.
- An everyday cleanser that feels like a mini facial, we all need some self-care time.
Cream cleanser paired with a cleansing cloth gently removes any dirt without stripping or aggravating the skin. It may need the help of makeup remover or water cleanser to remove heavy or waterproof makeup.
WHO IT'S FOR
- People with normal to dry skin.
- Anyone with irritated or unhappy skin that needs some extra TLC.
- Sensitive skin friendly.
Cleansing at night is always a good idea if you can. Even if you don’t use a big skincare routine a wee cleanse at the end of the day helps remove any pollutants from the day. It’s a nice way to help you feel ready for bed too.
Now go and get a good nights sleep, you deserve it
If you cleaned your skin last night (good on you) then you aren’t required to clean your face again in the morning if you don’t want to. Let's be real, how dirty did your face get after 8 hours (if you’re lucky) of laying in bed?
- If you use a lot of night products, you might want to cleanse in the AM.
- If you get a lot of non-hormonal breakouts (hormonal breakouts are caused internally, so we’re afraid all the cleansing in the world won’t help, try Blemish Defence instead).
- If you can’t remember the last time you changed your sheets (we’ve all been there).
- Because you want to - that’s the best reason to do anything.
Have a lovely day
Shea butter, rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, provides essential nourishment to tired skin.
Hemp seed oil, similar to skins natural sebum, locks in moisture.
Chamomile extract soothes and calms.
Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection.
Aqua, Coco-Caprylate, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Wheat Straw Glycosides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Carica Papaya Leaf Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Viscum Album Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare Fruit Extract, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract.
HOW TO USE IT
Cleansing is an important first step to take care of your skin. Sometimes it can feel like a chore, so we want to help you find a way to cleanse that works for you. If you always cleanse in the shower, or you usually do it at the basin before you brush your teeth — how you cleanse can be a little bit different.
1. Pump your Cream Cleanser into your hands and rub them together before massaging over your face.
2. Splash your face to rinse off.
Tip: Try not to put your face directly under the shower stream if you have your showers super hot.
1. Apply your Cream Cleanser to wet or dry skin and massage.
2. Grab a Cleansing Cloth and soak it in hot water (it will cool down before you use it on your face).
3. Wring out your cloth, unfold it and place it over your face to feel the steam on your skin.
4. Use the Cleansing Cloth to remove all traces of Cream Cleanser, makeup, pollutants and gently exfoliate too.
1. Apply your Cream Cleanser to dry skin and massage all over.
2. Add water to emulsify the cleanser, turning it into a milk and lifting off any makeup and pollutants.
3. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Applying to dry skin allows the cleanser to mix with the makeup on your skin so that when you add water it's cleansed away more thoroughly.