Retinol Booster Plus
Retinol Booster Plus
Retinol pro? With this high strength formula take your retinol to the next level and transform your skin. The longer you use it, the more you will see the results.
Retinol is the one most effective skincare ingredient that’s out there. Basically, it helps your skin behave (and look) like its bouncier, younger self. Speeding up skin cell production, thickening and strengthening the skin, boosting collagen and slowing its breakdown. Find our ultimate retinol guide here.
Because retinol is a very active ingredient, it can take time for the skin to get used to it. If you are new to retinol, start with our Retinol Booster before you try this one. Otherwise, if you have been loving retinol already, this is the perfect next step for healthy, glowing skin.
- The long list of benefits; improves uneven skin tone & texture, minimises the appearance of pores, minimises breakouts and helps skin look smoother and bouncier.
- This booster helps to enhance your skins natural functions, so it behaves more like younger skin.
- Retinol helps encourage collagen production for thicker, healthier skin.
- The booster is versatile and easy to incorporate into any routine, for any skin type.
- The oil serum formula helps lock in moisture, so you wake up glowing (the oils are lightweight and suitable for all skin types —no blocked pores here)
- The Booster Plus is the perfect step up for even better retinol results.
WHO ITS FOR
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Got sensitive skin but want to use retinol? Follow our tips here.
Retinol is best used at night. Follow your usual morning routine and make sure you wear your SPF every day.
Have beautiful day
At the end of your day, cleanse your skin and apply any serums you use. If you are just starting out with retinol, mix it with your moisturiser. If you use an oil at night, apply that last.
Vitamin A increases turnover of healthy skin cells and stimulates collagen for thicker, healthier skin. This reduces signs of aging, improves uneven skin tone, minimises enlarged pores, smooths skin texture and even helps with breakouts. As an antioxidant, it prevents environmental damage too.
Squalane is a very lightweight oil that’s similar to the skin’s natural sebum. It locks in moisture and contains essential fatty acids and antioxidants to replenish and protect the skin.
Edelweiss Extract provides antioxidants and helps strengthen your skin’s barrier, for healthier skin.
Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, BHT, BHA, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Extract.
HOW TO USE IT
Our top tip is to listen to your skin while it gets used to using retinol - your skin will love you for it. If you have been using the Retinol Booster, then follow these steps as you did before, to get your skin used to this new strength.
1. Start by mixing a few drops of Retinol Booster Plus with moisturiser, a few times per week. If you have any of the Retinol Booster left, you can try alternating between the two.
2. As always, make sure to use daily sun protection.
3. If your skin is happy, increase the frequency to every day. Then you can increase the dose until you are using it undiluted, or at the dose you like.