If you are looking to up your skincare game a derma roller is the perfect place to start – it’s the ultimate at-home tool. It creates tiny micro-channels in your skin that give your skin superpowers, like making it more bouncy, reducing the appearance of lines and makes your pores less noticeable.
For everything you'll need to know, check out our Ultimate Derma Rolling Guide.
Why we love it:
- If you are a to derma rolling pro, this roller will take your rolling to a whole new level.
- It stimulates more collagen production for bouncier skin.
- Makes you feel skin confident by evening out your skin texture for smoother skin.
- Minimises the appearance of any pores or lines.
- Increases absorption of the active ingredients in your favourite products, so they provide even more results than usual!
- This roller is also a great way to get your skin ready for a professional microneedling treatment.
- Clean skin thoroughly.
- Start rolling (see leaflet inside box for more detail).
- Apply any products you would like. We love to use the Eye Concentrate and the Hydration Booster.
- Sanitise your roller with Sanitising Spray and store back in the protective case.
For best results, use once a week to begin with, then slowly increase the frequency. We don't recommend rolling more often than twice a week with a 0.5mm roller.