Retinol newbie? This booster will start you on your journey to smoother skin, lock in moisture and get your skin used to the power of retinol. The longer you use it, the more you will see the results. It's your skin, supercharged.
Retinol is the one most effective skincare ingredient that’s out there. Want to know more? Here is everything you need to know.
Because retinol is a very active ingredient, it can take time for the skin to get used to it. Skinsmiths retinol products are boosters so they are flexible for everyone. Its easier to begin using retinol and can be incorporated into any routine. They can be mixed into a moisturiser for a lower dose or used on their own (or layered over other skincare steps) for the full strength.
Got sensitive skin but want to use retinol? Follow our tips here.
Why we love it:
- This booster helps to enhance your skin's natural functions so it behaves more like younger skin.
- Retinol helps encourage collagen production for thicker, healthier skin.
- The list of benefits: improves uneven skin tone & texture, minimises the appearance of pores, minimises breakouts and helps skin look smoother and bouncier.
- The booster is versatile and easy to incorporate into any routine for any skin type.
- The oil serum formula helps lock in moisture so you wake up glowing (the oils are lightweight and suitable for all skin types —no blocked pores here)
Our best tip when starting with retinol for the first time is to listen to your skin while it gets used to using retinol, your skin will love you for it.
- Start with one or two drops of Retinol Booster into moisturiser a few times per week. Make sure to use daily sun protection.
- If your skin is happy, increase the frequency to every day. Then you can increase the dose until you are using it undiluted.
- Level up - When you get through the Retinol Booster, your skin should be happy with retinol. Then you can move to the Retinol Booster Plus for extra skin-boosting if you would like.
Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, BHT, BHA, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Extract.