The Retinol pro? Take your retinol to the next level and transform your skin. This high strength formula firms, smooths and protects skin against environmental stress. The longer you use it, the more you will see the results. It’s your skin, supercharged.
Because retinol is a very active ingredient, it can take time for the skin to get used to it. If you are new to retinol, start with our Retinol Booster before you try this one. Otherwise, if you have been loving retinol already this is the perfect next step for healthy glowing skin.
Retinol is the one most effective skincare ingredient that’s out there. Want to know more? Here is everything you need to know.
Got sensitive skin but want to use retinol? Follow our tips here.
Why we love it:
- This booster helps to enhance your skins natural functions so it behaves more like younger skin.
- Retinol helps encourage collagen production for thicker, healthier skin.
- The list of benefits: improves uneven skin tone & texture, minimises the appearance of pores, minimises breakouts and helps skin look smoother and bouncier.
- The booster is versatile and easy to incorporate into any routine for any skin type.
- The oil serum formula helps lock in moisture so you wake up glowing (the oils are lightweight and suitable for all skin types —no blocked pores here)
- The Booster Plus is the perfect step up for even better retinol results.
Our top tip is to listen to your skin while it gets used to using retinol, your skin will love you for it. If you have been using the Retinol Booster and are just starting the Plus, then follow these steps as you did before to get your skin used to this new strength.
- Start with a few drops of Retinol Booster Plus into moisturiser a few times per week. If you have any of the Retinol Booster left, you can try alternating between the two.
- As always, make sure to use daily sun protection.
- If your skin is happy, increase the frequency to every day. Then you can increase the dose until you are using it undiluted, or at the amount you like.
Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, BHT, BHA, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Extract.