Terms & Conditions
Membership Policy Terms and Conditions
Your Membership Plan is transferable between Skinsmiths.
You must let your Treatment Provider know if your medical circumstances change in any way. Some medical conditions (such as pregnancy) may mean you are unable to continue with your treatment schedule. If you are unable to continue, you may put your Membership Plan on hold.
At our discretion, we may permit an early termination of your Membership Plan and in such circumstance we may calculate the retail price of any treatments received and reconcile this against the payments you have made. You will be liable for any underpayment.
Skinsmiths may change rules and regulations to comply with applicable laws. Skinsmiths reserves the right to change your Membership Plan, privileges and pricing with 30 days’ notice.
There may be times where you might need to put your Membership on hold due to temporary relocation or medical circumstances, such as extended illness or pregnancy;
a. You may hold your Membership for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of nine months. A minimum of one payment must have been made before a Membership Plan is eligible to be put on hold.
b. When your Membership Plan is put on hold, payments are suspended and you may not access treatment or benefits for the duration of the hold period.
c. If you have a Reformaskin or Freedom Membership Plan and the hold period extends beyond your next treatment, meaning you don’t meet the recommended treatment intervals; results may be compromised and if applicable, the Freedom guarantee will be void.
d. At the end of your Membership Plan hold period, payments will continue with your next scheduled electronic funds transfer (EFT) date. Your Membership Plan expiration date will be extended by the amount of time that your Membership Plan was put on hold. Terms, conditions, rules and regulations of the original Membership Plan agreement continue to apply through the extended Membership Plan term.
e. Your Membership Plan must be activated a minimum of 30 days before it can be put on hold again.
You may cancel your Membership Plan with at least five days advanced written notice to your Home Clinic. If your Membership Plan is cancelled, Skinsmiths will calculate the usual price of any products and treatments received at the current retail price and reconcile this against the payments you have made and you will be liable for repayment to your Home Clinic for any underpayment.
Any unused services will expire when your Membership Plan ends.
There are more terms and conditions which apply to each Skinsmiths Membership Plan and these are detailed on your individual Membership Plan Agreement document. These additional terms also form part of your Membership Plan Agreement.
Review us Terms and Conditions
A £20 Skinsmiths voucher will be credited to the account of the reviewer providing they have attended at least one appointment at a Skinsmiths clinic or clinic provided Skinsmiths services. Reviews made by customers who have not attended an appointment, or reviews that are not genuine will not qualify for the Skinsmiths voucher reward.
One voucher per person. Subject to availability. Not exchangeable for cash.
Voucher credit can be spent on Skinsmiths products, casual services or towards the payment of a new membership - and only in Skinsmiths clinics or on Skinsmiths' booking website.
Qualified reviews will be posted to our website and use across social media. By completing your details and clicking 'submit' you agree to sharing your details with us and us using your words publicly online.
General Terms and Conditions
Entry and eligibility
- Entries must be received between the Entry Open Date and the Entry Closing Date.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Promoter’s employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid.
- Only one entry per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email, social media or other accounts or from the same IP address will not be valid.
- Any entries which do not comply with the How to Enter Requirements, or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified.
Price fulfilment and disqualification
- Prizes are as stated, they are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- A winner forfeits their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select at random an alternative winner if:
(a) within 3 weeks of being notified by the Promoter, a winner does not respond or does not provide their full name and relevant details (if applicable, details for the prize to be despatched to in the eligible country of residence); or
(b) if a prize is rejected or returned undeliverable; or
(c) if an entry is invalid or an entrant is disqualified or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that in its absolute discretion could bring the Promoter into disrepute.
- Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The name of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, within 4 weeks of the Prize Draw Date to the Promoter at WeWork Waterhouse Square, 138 Holborn, London EC1N 2SW, referencing the Promotion Name.
Promotional Activity relating to the prize draw
- In entering the prize draw, all entrants and winners agree to participate in any promotional activity relating to the prize draw, which may include entry content, voice, image and name for publicity purposes (in any media, print or online, including any websites, social media sites or third party retailer websites) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material (whether or not related to the prize draw) free of charge without additional compensation or prior notice. Promoter may modify any entry content to fit in context with the relevant usage, whilst maintaining its original sentiment.
- All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
Social Media Platform Specific Terms
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used as stated in these Terms and Conditions. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have released Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability arising from their participation in the prize draw or out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the prize draw.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the prize draw at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.