Dermal filler treatments
Fix volume loss, wrinkles and folds
One of the most visible effects of the ageing process is the loss of facial and lip volume that occurs as we get older.
Dermal filler is a cosmetic injectable that creates an instant 'plumping' effect, restoring youthfulness back to the skin and creating fuller lips.
- Cheeks - add volume to deflated and sunken cheeks, and to define cheekbones
- Marionette Lines - To fill and reduce their appearance
- Corner of the mouth- To smooth any wrinkles in the area, often referred to as smile lines
- Jawline - to soften sharp or overly angular jawlines.
- Lips - add volume and definition to thin or shrunken lips. Also to reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the lip area.
- Nasolabial folds- To reduce the appearance of deep lines between the bottom of the nose and corners of the mouth
If you're interested in getting dermal fillers, why not get a quote?
Plump, youthful-looking skin
Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
Enhance lips for a full pout
Results lasting 12-24 months
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does it work?
Dermal filler is an injectable gel made from hyaluronic acid – a naturally occurring substance in your skin. At Skinsmiths, we only allow qualified nurses to administer the filler, which involves a quick injection process into the targeted area.
Once injected, the substance instantly plumps up the skin, smoothing away deep lines, folds and wrinkles in the face and adding volume to lips.
AFTER YOUR TREATMENT
We'll check in with you to see how you're feeling after your treatment, and to answer any questions you might have.
Does it hurt?
The injection process is quick and the needles are small and fine, so the treatment hardly hurts at all. You'll likely feel a pinprick, but most clients describe the treatment as being a bit uncomfortable rather than painful.
How long do the effects last?
Results vary from person to person, but typically fillers last between 12-24 months and are noticeable immediately after the treatment.
Who performs the treatments?
Our cosmetic medicine treatments are only performed by qualified Aesthetic Practitioners, so you can rest assured you're in safe hands.
Safe, professional environment
Treatment provided by highly trained Aesthetic Practitioners
A leader in cosmetic medicine
Hundreds of clients treated with filler